Innermost is always interested to hear from experienced sales personnel and talented administrators.
If you would like to apply for a position please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We also run a regular programme of design internships and placements. We are currently seeking a Marketing Intern to support the Graphic Designer and Marketing Manager. To find out more please email a CV with relevant examples of your design work to email@example.com
There is currently 1 opening(s).
Graphic Designer (Asia Sales Office)
Innermost is looking for a flexible, enthusiastic individual with a strong conceptual understanding of current design trends. The successful candidate will have a high proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud and be able to find creative solutions to multiple project briefs while time-manage effectively to design to deadlines.
Accountable to: Marketing Manager and CEO
Contract: Full time, permanent
Location: Hong Kong area
- Designing and developing various kinds of creative marketing materials, both print and electronic, including, but not limited to catalogues, brochures, packaging, eNewsletters, advertisements, etc.
- Coordinating print production process to ensure their work is taken from design concept through to production
- Photo editing and touch-ups
- University graduate preferred
- Experienced in graphic design, creative industry
- Self-motivated with strong creative sense
- Team player, great communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in fast-paced environment
- Excellent command of spoken and written in English, Cantonese a plus
- Familiar with Mac OS
- Familiar with Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom)
- Additional Skills: Photography, videography, basic html, a plus
Salary: Commensurate with experience