Innermost is always interested to hear from experienced sales personnel and talented administrators.
If you would like to apply for a position please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
We also run a regular programme of design internships and placements, to find out more please email a CV with relevant examples of your design work to firstname.lastname@example.org
There is currently 1 opening(s).
Management in a sales capacity of all major accounts to grow sales, assisting the C.E.O. in sales role.
Overseeing the general administration of the company including liaison and management of finance, payment, budgeting and other issues.
- Manage major accounts of the HK office and explore business opportunities to maintain sales growth
- Build and maintain relationship with major accounts and clients at a high executive level
- Handle customers’ enquiries
- Assist C.E.O. in sales activities
- Provide business reports and analysis via system to management
- Liaise with factories and following up production status
- Oversees general administration including liaison and management finance, payments, budgeting, delivery and shipment arrangement in HK office, etc.
- As a communication bridge between the Directors and the team to ensure smooth operations of the company
- HR duties including annual leave records, employment contracts, and reimbursement approval
- Occasional business trips for accounts visit or exhibitions
• University graduated preferred
• Experienced in sales and accounts management
• Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• Strong selling and customer services skills
• Target oriented
• Able to work independently and effectively
• Excellent command of spoken and written in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
• Familiar with Mac OS